A walk on the pier to save lives: Strut Your Mutt in New York City
Hello, New York! Are you ready for this year’s Strut Your Mutt? Please join Best Friends Animal Society, and our partner rescue groups, shelters and animal welfare organizations in New York City, as we strut to save the lives of homeless cats and dogs.
You can register to fundraise and walk individually or join a team. Then on October 6, we invite you to join fellow animal lovers to at Pier 84 in Hudson River Park. The event starts with a celebratory walk (dog not required) and includes a family friendly festival with food trucks, vendors and tons of fun activities.
Last year was a huge success, thanks to people like you. Almost 2,500 walkers raised over $500,000 for lifesaving programs, such as spay and neuter services, adoption events and more. Join us this year and let’s make this year’s event even better!
Learn more about the New York City Strut Your Mutt event:
- Find helpful fundraising tips and tricks.
- Download our offline donation form.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
- View photos from last year's event.
Best Friends Network partners are the heart of our event. The following network partners will be participating in this year’s Strut Your Mutt:
- A Pathway to Hope
- Animal Lighthouse Rescue
- Badass Brooklyn Animal Rescue
- Brick City Rescue
- City Critters, Inc.
- Foster Dogs Incorporated
- Get A Bull
- Hug-a-Bunny Rabbit Rescue, Inc.
- Infinite Hope
- Joey’s Elder Paws Rescue, Inc.
- Looking Glass Animal Rescue
- Long Island Bulldog Rescue
- Louie's Legacy Animal Rescue, Inc.
- Meow Parlour Cats
- Muddy Paws Rescue
- Nassau County SPCA
- OPIN Inc.
- PAWS NY
- Posh Pets Rescue
- Pound Hounds Res-Q
- PupStarz Rescue
- Ramapo-Bergen Animal Refuge
- Rebound Hounds
- Rescue Haven Foundation
- Ruff House Rescue
- Stray from the Heart
- Waggytail Rescue