Stepping up for homeless pets: Strut Your Mutt in Phoenix
Did you know that a simple walk can save animals’ lives? It’s true. Best Friends’ Strut Your Mutt is dedicated to helping homeless dogs and cats around the country. We invite you to join us, as well as our partner rescue groups, shelters and animal welfare organizations, for Strut Your Mutt in Phoenix.
To participate, you can register and fundraise as an individual or be part of a team. This year’s event is at Cesar Chavez Park on October 20. The day starts with a leisurely walk (with or without your dog) alongside like-minded animal lovers. Food trucks, vendors and lots of fun activities round out this family friendly festival to make it a day you won’t forget.
Five hundred people stepped up at last year’s event to raise more than $70,000 for lifesaving programs, such as spay and neuter services, adoption events and more! With your help, we know we can raise more to help save even more lives this year.
Learn more about the Phoenix Strut Your Mutt event:
- Find helpful fundraising tips and tricks.
- Download our offline donation form.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
- View photos from last year's event.
Best Friends Network partners are the heart of our event. The following network partners will be participating in this year’s Strut Your Mutt:
- Altered Tails
- Animal Defense League of Arizona
- Arizona Boston Terrier Rescue
- Arizona Small Dog Rescue
- Desert Harbor Doberman Rescue of Arizona
- Humane Society of the White Mountains
- Lost Our Home Pet Foundation
- Luv of Dogz Fund
- One Love Pit Bull Foundation
- Pup Package/a>
- Saving Paws Rescue AZ
- Sunshine Dog Rescue
- The Arizona Pet Project
- The FETCH Foundation