Strut Your Mutt Day
Are you interested in saving the lives of homeless pets, but don’t live in a city that hosts a live Strut Your Mutt event? No worries, you can still participate!
Strut Your Mutt Day, on October 27, is a virtual fundraiser that allows you to raise funds online for Best Friends Animal Society or a participating local animal welfare group in your area. Just select the rescue group or animal welfare organization you’d like to support when you register and get (virtually) strutting. If you choose Best Friends as your organization, you have the option of joining Team Cat or Team Dog. (But be forewarned, competition is fierce.)
Best Friends Animal Society, along with our partner organizations are dedicated to helping raise funds for pets across the country. Last year, more than 200 people raised more than $100,000 for lifesaving programs, such as spay and neuter services, adoption events and more.
Learn more about the Strut Your Mutt Day event:
- Find helpful fundraising tips and tricks.
- Download our offline donation form.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
Best Friends Network partners are the heart of our event. The following network partners will be participating in this year’s Strut Your Mutt:
- All Breed Rescue & Training
- Building A Bond Between Species- BABBS
- English Springer Rescue America, Inc.
- H.A.L.O. No-Kill Rescue
- Humane Society of the Ozarks
- Meridian Canine Rescue
- Second Chance Animal Services
- Tail To Paw Animal Support
- Take Paws Rescue
- West Valley Humane Society
- Yakima Humane Society