Taking steps to save lives: Strut Your Mutt in Houston
Interested in helping homeless cats and dogs in your neighborhood? Join Best Friends Animal Society, and our partner rescue groups, shelters and animal welfare organizations, for Strut Your Mutt in Houston.
Strut Your Mutt takes place on October 13 at Stude Park. You can sign up and fundraise as an individual or be part of a team. The main event is a leisurely walk (with or without your dog) with animal lovers like yourself. This family friendly get-together also features food trucks, vendors and lots of fun activities.
Last year, over 800 people raised more than $220,000 for lifesaving programs, such as spay and neuter services, adoption events and more. With your help, we know we can raise even more this year.
Learn more about the Houston Strut Your Mutt event:
- Find helpful fundraising tips and tricks.
- Download our offline donation form.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
- View photos from last year's event.
- Download day-of event details.
Best Friends Network partners are the heart of our event. The following network partners will be participating in this year’s Strut Your Mutt:
- A Chance to Bloom
- A Life to Live
- Adopt a Rescued Friend
- Corridor Rescue, Inc.
- Friends of CountyPets
- Good Lif3 Bully Rescue
- Homeless Pet Placement League
- Houston Homeless Pet Project
- Honoring Hope and Faith Rescue
- Houston Pets Alive
- K-9 Angels Rescue
- Rescued Pets Movement
- Rock-A-Bully and Friends Rescue
- South Texas Animal Adoption Resource (STAAR)
- Special Pals Shelter
- Team FBCAS
- Westbury Compassionate Animal Rescue Efforts