Best Friends Animal Society is the leading animal welfare organization working to end the killing of dogs and cats in America's shelters by 2025. Founded in 1984, Best Friends is a pioneer in the no-kill movement and has helped reduce the number of animals killed in shelters from an estimated 17 million per year to around 347,000. Best Friends runs lifesaving programs all across the country, as well as the nation's largest no-kill animal sanctuary. Working collaboratively with a network of more than 3,600 animal welfare and shelter partners, and community members nationwide, Best Friends is working to Save Them All®.
When you donate to my fundraiser, you'll be helping around 1,600 dogs, cats, bunnies, birds, horses, and other barnyard animals who on any given day reside at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. Plus, you'll be helping to save the lives of homeless pets all across the country through lifesaving adoption and spay/neuter programs, no-kill initiatives, and more.
- $30 is enough to fix a cat to prevent unwanted litters.
- $50 can cover a wellness exam, microchip and vaccinations for a newly arrived homeless pet.
- $100 helps provide six weeks of formula for an orphaned newborn puppy.
- $500 provides care for a homeless pet from welcome to adoption.
- $1,000 can provide a grant for a Best Friends No More Homeless Pets Network partner.
Every $1 helps!
Thank you for donating to help save animals' lives. Together, we will Save Them All.