Creating a fundraiser is easy.
Set up your page.
It's quick and easy to set up your personal fundraising page. And once it's set up, the donations you raise will go straight to work helping tens of thousands of animals, both at the Sanctuary and through lifesaving programs all across the country.
Spread the word.
Share your fundraising campaign by email and on social media. The more people you reach, the faster you'll reach your goal.
Make an impact.
You're accomplishing so much when you raise funds for the animals.
- $30 is enough to fix a cat to prevent unwanted litters.
- $50 can cover a wellness exam, microchip and vaccinations for a newly arrived homeless pet.
- $100 helps provide six weeks of formula for an orphaned newborn puppy.
- $500 provides care for a homeless pet from welcome to adoption.
- $1,000 can provide a grant for a Best Friends No More Homeless Pets Network partner.
Ready?CREATE YOUR FUNDRAISER
Not sure what you can do to raise funds?
Here’s some inspiration.
It may be your birthday, but the animals get the gifts.
Participating in a Race, Walk, Home Run Derby, etc.
Your guests can donate to Best Friends in lieu of gifts.
How will you help Save Them All?CREATE YOUR FUNDRAISER
Find a fundraiser
For business fundraising and partnerships, click here.
Please note: In order to create a personal fundraising page, you must be at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must create a fundraising page on your behalf. By creating a personal fundraising page on the bestfriends.org website, you agree to abide by the personal fundraising terms and conditions.
Team Honor Roll
Let's Save Them All
Miss Elise Campbell