Thank you for visiting the Florida Urgent Rescue (FUR) 2020 Strut Your Mutt Team Fundraiser page. In less than 5 years in operation, FUR rescued more than 1,500 dogs and cats from kill shelters and other urgent situations. We take in many major medical and cruelty cases, and we spend 3 times as much on veterinary expenses as we take in through adoption fees. We rely on donations and fundraisers to help us make up the difference.
This year has been especially tough on non-profits. Fundraising events are cancelled, and too many people facing economic hardship aren't in a position to donate. If you are able to help, we would appreciate your support. Here's how you can join the fight to help FUR save more lives:
1. Join our team. Your registration fee is tax-deductible and counts as a donation to Florida Urgent Rescue. Even though the event is virtual this year, you can still register to be on the team and help us raise funds.
2. Invite your friends to join our team. The more the merrier, and the more lives we can save!
3. Fundraise for our team. Once you register, tell your friends why you are raising money to save homeless pets and ask for their support. Fundraising is simply getting donations from family, friends and colleagues to help support our team. You do not have to attend the event.
4. Donate to our team. Donations to our team or to one of our teammates' pages all go to Florida Urgent Rescue. Your donation will help us save more lives. Any amount is greatly appreciated, and all donations are tax-deductible.
5. Share and Help Spread the word. Share your personal page or our team page with your friends and family.
Thanks for helping FUR save more lives!