Thank you for checking out our "Strut Your Mutt" team page! Second Chance Animal Sanctuary is a non-profit, no-kill animal shelter. Every day, more than 950 dogs and cats are killed in America's shelters simply because they don't have safe places to call home. Our shelter's primary focus is to save dogs and cats from euthanasia. That’s why our team is participating in this event to raise money for homeless animals and offer them a second chance!
Our program runs solely on donations. We do not receive any city, state or federal funding. With adoption, enrichment, spaying/neutering and education, our facility strives to provide excellent adoption services and offers a second chance for animals in need.
Please join us either by registering for our team or donating to one of our team members.
• As little as $1 will help us deworm a bloated puppy.
• $15 will cover the cost of one microchip to help them get home
• $35 is enough to fix a cat to prevent unwanted litters
• $75 will allow us to purchase two bottles of our cleaning chemical to prevent the spread of diseases like parvo, ringworm and upper respiratory illness
• $100 pays for one Kuranda ShelterBeds so no animal sleeps on the cold floor
• $200 covers a 30 day stay for the entire medical needs of one dog (with no complications).
• $500 provides care for a homeless pet from welcome to adoption for 4 months.
Your donation is tax deductible and each participating animal welfare organization keeps 100 percent of the money raised after transaction fees. And the best part? That money will help save the lives of homeless pets. throughout the community and state!
Thanks again for the support! We can't wait to see you at the finish line!